Title: Bohemian (Stone Masters Vampire #4)
Author: Vanessa Fewings
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: October 22, 2013
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
Immortals exist. Their underworld is real.
And they want her dead.
When a girl goes missing from the streets of London, Inspector Ingrid Jansen sets out to find her, but with every step she takes toward solving the case, mysterious forces mobilize to stop her.
Infamous vampires Jadeon and Orpheus reemerge into Ingrid’s life. But what are their intentions? Are they allies or enemies?
Ingrid will be forced to push past the boundaries of fear and love in order to solve a centuries-old riddle that delves deeper than she could have imagined.
This is the time to let inhibitions go. This is the time of the Bohemian.The Stone Masters Vampire Series: A Vampire’s Rise, A Vampire’s Reckoning, & A Vampire’s Dominion). Mortal Veil Stone Masters 0.5 short story
Vanessa Fewings (aka V.M.K. Fewings) is the award-winning author of The Stone Masters Vampire Series. Her first erotic novel, Enthrall, will be released later this summer. Prior to publishing, Vanessa worked as a registered nurse and midwife. She holds a Masters Degree in Psychology. She has travelled extensively throughout the world and has lived in Germany, Hong Kong, and Cyprus. Born and raised in England, Vanessa now proudly calls herself an American and resides in California with her husband.
Vanessa has been invited as a special guest to attend the Anne Rice Vampire Lestat Fan Club’s Annual Ball and Undead Con in New Orleans this Halloween. Alongside some of the most distinguished authors, including Anne Rice herself, Vanessa will be a guest on writer panels and at the author meet and greet where fans will get the chance to chat with her personally about her new vampire novel Bohemian.
Vanessa Fewings is repped by management firm IPG.
I’m always interested in why do people write? Where do they get their inspiration from? What’s the best advice they have for aspiring writers? What’s the toughest criticism they’ve ever received? What part of writing they like most (first draft, second, editing, etc). How do they pick their covers?
1. I write because I’m compelled to write. I love hanging out with characters that are real to me.
2. I love all aspects of writing. The second draft is easier but there’s something fun about having new experiences through characters eyes when writing the first draft.
3. To reassure new writers, you can get a five star review the same day you get a three star review for the same book. Everyone sees the world through their own personal lens and that will affect how they feel about a book.
4. I am inspired by everything I’ve experienced. By everything I see and hear.
5. The toughest criticism I receive is from the occasional reviewer. I’m grateful to anyone who takes the time to read any of my books and then review them. My work is not for everyone. And that’s okay. I glean such pleasure from writing. The true joy comes from hearing a reader loved your novel.
6. Read your novel on a printed out version of the book as well as an eBook such as a Kindle. It really helps to feel the pacing and beats of the story as it will be read.
7. It’s important to get your novel in the best shape possible before giving it to your editor.
8. I leave the editing to the experts. 😉 Every writer needs a professional editor.
9. Seeing the book cover art is exhilarating. I love being part of that process. I recently went on a photo shoot for my next novel Piper Day. That was so much fun.
10. Best advice for aspiring writers is to befriend other writers. They get it. 😉
The Stone Masters Vampire Series