Take the Key and Lock Her Up
A Deadly Games Thriller
By: Lena Diaz
Releasing August 5th, 2014
Lena Diaz returns with another sexy, thrilling Deadly Games novel and the darkest question of all: What do you do when your freedom could cost you your life?
Detective Emily O’Malley just stumbled upon a killer’s lair—and the remains of a woman he kept locked away for years. But this killer isn’t done yet. More women are missing, and all clues point to Devlin Buchanan—the man who seems to know just a little too much. Emily’s instincts are rarely wrong, and now they’re telling her this sexy, mysterious man is hiding something big …
As a trained assassin for EXIT Inc—a top-secret mercenary group posing as an international tour company—Devlin “Devil” Buchanan isn’t afraid to take justice into his own hands. But when the hot new detective on his trail gets too close to the organization and a contract is placed on her life, Devlin does the only thing he can: he turns rogue agent and kidnaps her to save her life.
With EXIT Inc closing in and passions running hot between them, Emily and Devlin must work together to find the missing women and clear both their names before time runs out … and the key to freedom is thrown away.
- Link to Follow Tour: http://tastybooktours.blogspot.com/2014/06/now-booking-tasty-virtual-tour-for-take.html
- Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22608022-take-the-key-and-lock-her-up?from_search=true
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Take-Key-Lock-Her-Thrillers-ebook/dp/B00G97TB0S/ref=la_B005FAKNPC_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401829646&sr=1-12
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/take-the-key-and-lock-her-up-lena-diaz/1119645601?ean=9780062280916
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/take-the-key-and-lock-her-up/id734811419?mt=11
Originally from Kentucky, romantic suspense author Lena Diaz also lived in California and Louisiana before settling in Northeast Florida with her husband, two children, and a Shetland Sheepdog named Sparky. A Romance Writers of America Golden Heart® finalist, she’s won the prestigious Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense and has been a finalist for the National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award. She loves to watch action movies, garden, and hike in the beautiful Tennessee Smoky Mountains.