The Trouble with Love
Sex, Love and Stiletto #4
By: Lauren Layne
Releasing March 3, 2015
As Lauren Layne’s salacious Sex, Love & Stiletto series returns, a jaded columnist discovers a steamy way to get over an old flame: falling for him all over again.
As Stiletto magazine’s authority on all things breakup-and-heartache, Emma Sinclair writes from personal experience. Five years ago, Emma was Charlotte, North Carolina’s darling debutante and a blushing bride-to-be. Now she’s the ice queen of the Manhattan dating scene. Emma left her sultry Southern drawl behind, but not even her closest friends know that with it she left her heart. Now Emma’s latest article forces her to face her demons—namely, the devilishly sexy guy who ditched her at the altar.
After giving up everything for a pro-soccer career, Alex Cassidy watches his dreams crumble as a knee injury sidelines him for good. Now he’s hanging up his cleats and giving journalism a shot. It’s just a coincidence that he happens to pick a job in the same field, and the same city, as his former fiancée . . . right? But when Emma moves in next door, it’s no accident. It’s research. And Alex can’t help wondering what might have been. Unlike the innocent girl he remembers, this Emma is chic, sophisticated, and assertive—and she wants absolutely nothing to do with him. The trouble is, Alex has never wanted her more.
Link to Follow Tour: http://www.tastybooktours.com/2015/01/the-trouble-with-love-sex-love-and.html
Goodreads Series Link: https://www.goodreads.com/series/110352-sex-love-stiletto
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Love-Stiletto-Novel-Book-ebook/dp/B00NRQWATI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1418864325&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Trouble+with+Love+Lauren+Layne
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-trouble-with-love-lauren-layne/1120641399?ean=9781101883433
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-trouble-with-love/id921353127?mt=11
- Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-trouble-with-love-11
Lauren Layne is a snarky cynic with a serious weakness for happily ever afters.
Marrying her high school sweetheart was a good start. *cue Disney soundtrack.* But Lauren wanted all romance, all the time.
Now she writes fictional happy endings, and considers her job done well if you swoon while reading her books. Don’t worry. You will.
Once upon a time she lived in a Manhattan high-rise, but now she’s on the laid-back train in the Seattle area. If you ever find yourself in Issaquah, she’ll probably buy you a drink. Maybe.
- Website: http://www.laurenlayne.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/laurenlayneauthor
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_laurenlayne
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6969772.Lauren_Layne
Rafflecopter Giveaway ($25.00 eGift Card to Choice Book Seller, Loveswept Mug and Romance at Random Nail Polish)