I was seven when I swallowed my first needle.
My mom freaked out and rushed me to the emergency room.
She stayed by my side all night.
I never wanted it to end.
When you spend your whole life feeling invisible-when your parents care more about deals and deadlines than they do about you-you find ways of making people take notice. Little things at first. Then bigger. It’s scary how fast it grows. Then one day something happens that makes you want to stop. To get better. To be better. And for the first time, you understand what it’s like to feel whole, happy . . . loved. For the first time, you love someone back.
For me, that someone was Drew.
2014 IPPY award-winning author S.K. Falls believes a degree in psychology qualifies her to emotionally torture her characters in an authentic fashion. When she isn’t writing her twisted love stories, she can be found gallivanting around Charleston, SC with her family.
- Website: http://www.skfalls.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorskfalls
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skfallssc
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/One-Last-Song-S-Falls-ebook/dp/B00N7TDP44
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/one-last-song-s-k-falls/1120259034?ean=9781455563074
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/one-last-song/id914552383?mt=11
- Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/one-last-song
- Google Play: http://books.google.com/books/about/One_Last_Song.html?id=NaGKBAAAQBAJ